Are you looking for a specialist you can trust to handle a sensitive, complex and time consuming investigation for you? At LitAcc, we have a proven track record in this area. And that’s why Businesses and law enforcement agencies engage our forensic accountants to conduct investigations on their behalf.
Our team have worked on some of the world’s largest investigations. They have in-depth professional experience in leading both internal and external investigations in regulatory, civil, and criminal activity.
We assist law enforcement agencies, solicitors and internal counsels in assessing the validity of the allegations, interviewing witnesses, and preparing expert witness reports for the Board and to be presented at trial.
We have expertise in investigations (internal and external) involving:
- Bribery and corruption
- Money laundering
- False accounting
- Employee expenses fraud
- Misappropriation of company assets
Having worked with legal teams for many years, we understand the importance of ensuring evidence is examined in a forensically defensible manner and maintaining privilege over our work. We have formed long-term, trusted partnerships with numerous legal practices and in-house teams. All of our clients have full confidence that we have the skills, experience and meticulous attention to detail required to help them investigate allegations and build a robust defence.
Our investigations services include:
- Securing financial and non-financial evidence
- Reviewing and analysing large volumes of complex financial and non-financial evidence
- Gathering information using publicly available information
- Conducting interviews with suspects
- Identifying control failures leading to fraud and/or compliance breaches
- Overseeing investigations conducting internally
- Quantifying the financial impact and likely penalties
- Provision of internal or expert reports
- Attending meetings with regulators and Court